Commercial Solar- Leave It to the Experts.
We are your solar electric and solar hot water contractor experts for Los Angeles, San Jose, Oakland and the entire San Francisco Bay Area. Our commitment to excellence ensures expert engineering, installation, and maintenance of every commercial solar power system we design and install. We continue to hold our place as the most trusted name in California by providing the highest value possible in terms of commercial solar power system efficiency, cost-to-benefit ratio, and customer satisfaction.
We know your budget and deadlines are a priority. We know R.O.I. is crucial, which is why we engage in a thorough evaluation process before design to ensure project success and client satisfaction. We can meet your solar needs through every step of the process.
What to expect from the design process
Reliable Cost Projections
- You’ll receive reliable costs projections and timelines to best the potential return on investment so you can make an educated, sound decision.
- During the evaluation process, we assess the feasibility of building and financing an effective solar panel installation based on your energy needs and on the unique characteristics of your site so you are sure of your options.
Communication Every Step of the Way
- We have open conversations with you in order to understand your goals and expectations for the solar panel system so there are no surprises.
Know How Your Energy Goals Will Be Met
- You’ll see well-defined the energy goals so we can design and build accordingly. We determine the correct solar PV system size, system capacity, the best solar panels, and other solar technology to meet those goals.
Customization for Your Building and Location
- Your location will get a full assessment, including structural considerations, and technical requirements to establish site-specific parameters regarding system size, capacity, and cost of the commercial solar panel installation so the build process is seamless.
- Your current and projected energy needs are taken into account, including specific challenges related to the site, estimated energy generation and cost savings, logistics, risk management and the likely return on investment of the solar PV system so you are aware of all moving parts and the build is thorough.
Measure Twice, Cut Once
- Your system will receive a full review and verification that the system layout matches the project goals before the commercial solar panel installation to avoid complications later.
Fill out the form for our design services so you can know what your options are to meet your goals!
What to expect from our commercial solar installation process
Quality and Safety
- We are committed to providing exemplary construction and solar electricity installation services allowing you to have quality, safety and pride.
- We are the boots on your roof and the ground managing your project, turning the wrenches and dealing with the inevitable challenges that come with any construction project, saving you headaches and time.
QualityWork, Peace of Mind
- Our project managers, foremen and field crews deliver quality work and consistently earn accolades from our customers for building solar panel systems that are unmatched in the industry, so you can have peace of mind you are receiving the best product and service available.
- Our procurement team works closely with our engineering and field teams to ensure that the right solar energy equipment for your unique project gets to the site on time and on budget.
- We obtain equipment from the best solar energy equipment suppliers so you can trust your equipment works as intended.
Permits and Codes- No Problem
- We have a department solely focused on dealing with construction permits and local building codes, and we will coordinate and attend inspections as needed, saving you time.
Fill out the form to receive a complimentary estimate for a commercial solar installation!
Commercial solar hot water
We originally started our business with solar hot water, so we know the best options for your geographic location and needs. Solar hot water provides clean energy for years to come. If you are a high-energy user for dishwashing or refrigeration, then you are the perfect candidate for solar hot water.
See more about commercial solar hot water.
Fill out the form for a complimentary solar hot water consultation today!
Commercial solar PV and solar hot water maintenance and repairs
Modern solar panel systems are extremely reliable and safe to operate. However, like any power supply, some level of routine system maintenance will help achieve optimal performance by preventing breakdowns. You can have peace of mind in the life of your commercial solar technology with maintenance and cleaning.
See more about maintenance and repair.
Fill out the form if you need maintenance or repairs. We will respond to your needs quickly!
Why Sun Light & Power?
- As a solar electricity company, we provide fully customized design and engineering work for every job we take on, from smaller systems of solar energy panels for the home, to large and elaborate commercial solar PV systems.
- We dedicate a project engineer who sees the process through installation and commissioning, so you have fewer details to manage.
- Our front-end skills ensure that cost estimates hold firm so you unforeseen expenses do not creep up.
- With our specialized knowledge and experience in solar power energy, we are able to take on highly challenging projects and provide solar solutions in situations where another solar electricity company cannot. We can meet your unique needs.
Contact us today! Fill out the form and our specialist will assess your needs.