We understand your priorities as a business. Solar makes environmental and financial sense.
We understand your priorities and know solar for business communities makes sense. We know the rising cost of energy has a profound impact on your California business community. Electricity rates, for example, have risen an average of more than 5 percent per year (compounded) for the past 40 years – far faster than inflation. But with improving efficiency, lower system costs and financial incentives in the form of rebates and tax incentives, the shift to renewable energy is driving across all business marketplaces in the Los Angeles and San Francisco Bay Area. We will help you navigate through those rebates and tax incentives.
Clean solar energy for electricity and hot water is more affordable than ever.
- Solar is a smart investment for California businesses, with a strong ROI, so you don’t have to worry about your bottom line.
- Solar will reduce your business carbon footprint, so you can be a green leader in your industry.
- Solar improves your bottom line by reducing expensive overhead costs so you can dedicate your spending and savings to other business priorities.
- Solar will improve your company morale, so you can match your employee’s values with climate-saving measures.
Financial resources are available for your business to install solar
The federal government offers generous tax incentives in the form of a 30 percent Investment Tax Credit (ITC) along with Modified Accelerated Recovery System (MACRS) depreciation on the cost of solar installations. Various state and local programs are in place that may provide additional rebates and incentives.
- We will help you understand the incentives that are available to your business to you do not get overwhelmed with the research.
- We will help you select the most advantageous solution given your specific circumstances and energy needs so you are not given a cookie cutter solution.
- If your company or organization cannot take advantage of the tax benefits, we can bring in a financing partner who can so you can focus on your own business relationships.
An investment in solar energy for your business is great for the planet – and great for your bottom line.
See R.O.I. on a solar investment today. Fill out the form for your complimentary assessment.
“This space is more than a headquarters; it’s a home to our inspiration and passion to do business in a better way.
– Gary Erikson, Founder and Co-CEO, Clif Bar
“The resulting system represents our genuine commitment to responsible energy consumption and sustainability.
-Cooperative Center Federal Credit Union