We make your residential solar installation a pleasure from start to finish.
We understand that for most homeowners, a solar installation can represent a significant investment, both financial and emotional. There is a good reason why Sun Light & Power is still around after almost four decades in the California solar power industry. We know who we work for – you.
- We offer an array of financing options, including loans and leases, to keep you within your fiscal comfort range during your solar panel installation.
- We employ a solid team of experienced engineers and project managers backed by superintendents, installers and support staff, all dedicated to making your installation pleasurable.
- We offset the electric company’s annual rate increases of approximately 5 percent per year for 25+ years.
- We can provide ways for you to own your household solar system with the best solar panels possible.
- We can help you take advantage of financing options with low, flexible payment plans and no money down!
We can also maintain and repair your system. Check it out!
Fill out the form to see if your home qualifies for solar today!
“From the first day, when we threw the switch, we have been 100% solar powered which feels great and saves money. Sun Light & Power did a great job for us.
“Best contractor experience of any kind that I”ve encountered in San Francisco. Great, talented, efficient people.
-James Lynch, San Francisco
“Sun Light & Power designed and installed the PV system currently in operation at my home in Orinda. I am very satisfied with the service and work they provided. They were very pleasant and professional from beginning to end, and I have enthusiastically recommended them to serveral friends who were considering PV systems.
-John McGonigle, Ornida
“We considered three companies, and Sun Light & Power provided the most informed personnel and the best equipment. They were timely, professional, and reliable – a great experience.
-D.M., El Cerrito