Our Commercial Solar Hot Water Systems Can Deliver As Much As 70% to 80% of Your Annual Hot Water Needs.
Do you need a commercial solar hot water system in the San Francisco or Los Angeles area?
Commercial solar hot water can greatly reduce the energy needs of any business. A full-sized commercial solar powered hot water system can provide most or all of the hot water needed for all your applications. Due to high-energy requirements for lighting, temperature control, dishwashing, and refrigeration, restaurants are especially ideal for solar hot water.
How much does a solar hot water system cost?
The question we receive next usually always regards the cost. The price varies based on your needs and sometimes costs more to purchase and install than conventional water heating systems. However, the right solar hot water heating system saves you money in the long run.
- In some cases, we can create a system with reduced storage, lowering the cost of the system by approximately 5% and allowing the tank to be located on the roof without the need for structural upgrades.
- We work with you to weigh all choices to determine which system is best for your business so you experience the return on your investment in the most reasonable time.
Commercial hot water solar system installation
We want to ensure you get exactly what you need and see impressive savings. First, we define your energy goals. Then the solar thermal engineer will determine the correct solar hot water heating system size and equipment to meet those goals. We will design your commercial solar hot water system based on the following:
- The amount of hot water you use or expect to use.
- Your geographic location and solar resource.
- Available financing, state rebates, and incentives.
- The cost of conventional fuels (natural gas, oil, and electricity).
- The cost of the fuel you use for your backup water heating system if you have one.
After doing an extensive site visit, the project engineer will identify the best location for the commercial solar hot water system. Before installation starts, our experts will review and verify that the system layout matches the project goals so your installation is a success.
Why Sun Light & Power?
- We have unrivaled experience and expertise in solar water heating design and solar hot water installation throughout the San Francisco, Berkeley, Oakland and Los Angeles Areas. We know what is best for your location and needs.
- We have engineered and installed over 270 solar hot water and radiant heat systems in Northern and Southern California, comprising of more than 3,900 solar hot water collectors.
- There are only a few commercial thermal installation companies in the Bay Area, so rest assured you are leaving your installation to the experts.
Fill out the form for your complimentary solar hot water assessment today!
“We’re proud to be part of the growing trend toward sustainability. Every aspect of our restaurant reflects our holistic commitment to using primarily organic, biodynamic and sustainable ingredients and products from countertops to rooftop solar from food choices to wine list. We’re on track to receive LEED certification.
Anjan Mitra- Owner of Dosa in San Francisco, CA
“I have had a very good experience with Sun Light & Power over the last several years, which includes 7 projects.
-Ed Bashay- Senior Construction Manager of The Cheescake Factory Restaurants
“My experience with your company for my solar electric and solar hot water system installation was very positive. Both systems have worked extremely well for years. I would not hesitate to recommend you to a friend.
– David Grant