Commercial Solar Panel Maintenance and Repair Increases Your R.O.I.
Prevent downtime and solar repairs so your savings and system performance never stops with our custom solar panel maintenance. The key to ensuring that your solar system is meeting or exceeding the expected performance is to:
- Install a well-designed system with quality equipment
- Ensure performance monitoring and preventative maintenance for your solar panels.
Both measures increase the return on your solar investment and in most cases prevent solar repairs entirely.
Quality service on multiple levels
As one of the only major commercial solar panel maintenance companies and solar panel repair companies in the Los Angeles and San Francisco Bay Area, we can work with you on multiple levels and are committed to providing quality service. Whether you need solar hot water repairs, solar panel inspection, maintenance or repairs, our dedicated team is committed to ensuring that your solar systems work as optimally as possible.
- We regularly service commercial systems up to a megawatt in size.
- We can maintain or repair your solar power system regardless of how old your solar electric or solar hot water system is. You do not have to chase down the original company who installed it.
We can work on your system whether we installed it or not
- You do not have to panic if the original installers are now out of business in the Bay Area, which is unfortunately often the case.
- We know the technology of your system and can provide service and recommendations regardless of who originally installed it.
- Our long-term relationships with manufacturers allow us to remedy the issue with your system quickly.
We embrace the age and technology of your aging system
- We successfully perform commercial solar panel maintenance and solar repairs on systems that are over 30 years old.
- You do not have to worry about older technology being an issue for us.
- We respond to any performance issues to keep your system up and running so you do not have to worry about downtime, saving you money and sanity!
Maximum capacity is the goal
- Our dedicated team is committed to helping ensure that your solar system works to its maximum capacity so you can just watch the savings and enjoy the energy production.
- We monitor your system’s production through a solar panel or hot water collector inspection so you are not increasing your own workload.
- We do not miss issues due to time lapses that can cause unawareness. We performing regularly scheduled preventative solar panel maintenance.
Commercial O&M packages
We perform PV maintenance, repairs, and solar hot water repairs for the most challenging and complicated service requests. With industry-leading response time, our commercial service packages include:
- Around-the-clock performance monitoring
Fill out the form and we will help determine the best maintenance package to fit your needs. Do you need an urgent repair? Fill out the form and we will get back to you immediately!
My solar water collector/panel had a leak. Matthew came out to assess and instead of recommending a new collector, he actually fixed the leak! And at a very fair fee. Totally pleased with workmanship.
– Larry G.
I think it was 2006 when we had our Solar Hot water installed in Berkeley. The guys who did the job were a) friendly, b) neat and tidy, c) finished on time. The system has worked perfectly, since installation. After ten years, one part failed but it only took me a couple of minutes to replace, costing about ten dollars. The cost effectiveness has been superb, paying for itself in less 8 years. That’s a $6,500 investment that has paid 12% interest tax free for eleven years. I wish all my investments were as smart!! Also, we must have save tons of CO2 from the atmosphere. You can’t do better than that.
– Perry S.