How can solar reduce your hotel’s operating expenses?
- Solar systems give you control over the variable expense of electricity and gas utility costs and hedge against future rate increases
- Solar electricity production typically can offset a significant part of your total bill and provide excellent ROI
- Solar hot water systems can eliminate the price volatility of natural gas while offsetting up to 60% of your domestic hot water loads
Turn your hotel into an eco-friendly property
Today’s consumers are more environmentally-conscious and are typically drawn to businesses that share their values. By installing photovoltaic (solar electricity) or solar thermal (domestic hot water) systems, hotel owners can market their properties as eco-friendly while reducing electricity and gas usage and saving money at the same time.
Why are hotels going solar en masse?
The savings, which equal increased earnings! All hotel owners know that the costs associated with running a comfortable, clean, well-lit hotel are extremely high. Our hotel customers are seeing significant savings by taking advantage of current subsidies including the federal Investment Tax Credit (ITC) of 30% of the total system cost, and accelerated federal and state depreciations; the system installation costs are also exempt from property tax increases. Call us today to learn more about this program and when it expires.
What are the other benefits of solar besides the savings/earnings?
- Frees up expenses so you can devote more resources to guests comforts and customer service
- Become the hotel of preference for environmentally conscious guests
- Reduces your building’s carbon footprint
- Provides important environmental benefits your guests will appreciate
- Helps your hotel with Title 24 programs, LEED credits, and GreenPoint® rating when renovating or building from the ground up
How much does it cost?
The process for learning the costs and benefits of solar is easy. Simply complete the online form on this page or call us directly at (510) 845-2997 or (800) 233-4786. We’ll evaluate your property online, analyze your building’s utility bills, and then provide you an estimate of your long-term savings. If you like what you hear, we’ll come out to perform a free site inspection and follow up with a proposal.
Work with the solar experts
Sun Light & Power has established strong relationships with extraordinary hotels, resorts and real estate developers throughout Northern and Southern California. Our consultants are highly skilled at designing aesthetically pleasing systems that maximize power generation while minimizing installation cost.
Find out how solar panels generate financial savings. Fill out the form or call us at 800.233.4786 to request your free consultation today!